Bbq and braai accessories have been in use for many years and considered as a highly sociable activity. Cooking in the braai creates a more social effect as compared to cooking in the kitchen. Even though cooking your food on a braai is a very enjoyable thing, if you do not take the necessary precautions while cooking, things might get worse quickly. That’s why you must need to take the safety measures in order to prevent yourself from any misfortune. There are some safety precautions you should take into consideration when using a braai.
The fire is very dangerous and can destroy for miles on end. It is one of the most dangerous natural elements of the earth. When you are using a braai, you use fire, and some people also use flammable products to keep the fire going. If this doesn’t stop, it can potentially start a destructive fire. You should always have a fire distinguisher with you all the time because if the fire gets out of the hand, you can use it immediately.
It is important in those cases when you are in your own backyard, and you could lose control over the fire within a few moments. You should also have the number of a fire department in case the fire becomes uncontrollable. When you are working with fire, there should be someone all the time to watch the Fire. Most of the time, braais is used for social purposes, that’s why people forget about the Fire, and this is the time when fire can become dangerous.
Mear carries a lot of bacteria in it. If we cooked it wrong, these bacteria could become potentially harmful. In fact, lots of foods are potentially hazardous to a human being if they are not prepared in the right way. The essential advice about food when you are cooking on the braai is that once the food has become exposed or taken out of the freezer, then it should be kept cool before cooking.
That’s why when you are done with marinating the meat and preparing the other food, you should put it back into the fridge before you use it with braai accessories. If you forget to do this, you might get food poisoning and flu because of the bacteria in it.